Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pause

Hello again.

First, I wanted to say thanks to all of you who are taking the time to read this. It really means a lot. I would really love to hear everyone's comments, and maybe get some followers going (not in a cult-ish way, but in a blogging way:) ) The feedback is great to have whether it is positive, negative, or ambivalent.

Anyway, this is just a quick post to say that it will probably be a little while until my next post. I underestimated the time it would take to really get my thoughts and information together to get this going. I want to be as accurate as possible.

So, I'll work hard and post again soon:) Until then I'll leave you with this.

“I am a frayed and nibbled survivor in a fallen world, and I am getting along. I am aging and eaten and have done my share of eating too. I am not washed and beautiful, in control of a shining world in which everything fits, but instead am wondering, awed about on a splintered wreck I've come to care for, whose gnawed trees breathe a delicate air, whose bloodied and scarred creatures are my dearest companions, and whose beauty bats and shines not in its imperfections but overwhelmingly in spite of them...”
-Annie Dillard